Our Mission Statement:
To make the community safer for all of us through the
Louisiana Personal Injury and Civil Rights Trial Lawyer
At our New Orleans-area personal injury law firm, we are prepared to take high-risk cases and break new ground. In fact, some of our greatest victories have grown out of the most challenging circumstances. They have required not just arguing the law, but changing it, not just representing clients, but partnering with them to navigate the legal system together. Our mission is not just to win money for our clients, but to make our community a safer place for all of us through the jury system.
Attorney Glenn C. McGovern has built a thriving civil law practice over the past three decades, focusing on personal injury, civil rights, police brutality, car accidents, toxic torts, employment law and products liability litigation, whistleblower claims, qui tam, False Claims Acts and motorcycle accidents.
Contact our Louisiana civil law office online today to schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced legal advocate in New Orleans. You may also call our office at 800-721-3992 to discuss your situation with our firm.
Metairie Employment Law and Civil Rights Attorney
Since 1977, our law firm has obtained multimillion-dollar settlements and favorable jury verdicts for clients in employment law, police procedures, toxic torts, judgments and personal injury. Part of our law firm’s success stems from our trial skills. We believe jurors are the guardians of our community, whose function is to make our community safer. Attorney Glenn McGovern seeks to touch jurors’ consciences through illustrating his clients’ personal stories, and how their lives and families have been affected from a variety of cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Our New Orleans-area law firm has handled a large number of car accident and truck accident cases, many of which have involved wrongful death, burns, severe lacerations and serious spinal cord injuries.
- Car and truck defects — Mr. McGovern was one of the first trial attorneys to handle personal injury claims on behalf of police officers against Ford Motor Company for the Crown Victoria sedan. The car’s defective design caused a number of fuel tank explosions that resulted in severe injuries and wrongful death.
- Police brutality — Our law firm has been at the forefront of several police brutality cases. As a result of our pursuit of justice, policies and procedures involving the use of handcuffs, tasers and batons have improved.
- Toxic exposure — We have represented mothers with cancer and other life-threatening medical conditions caused by exposure to creosote, a wood preservative, during their pregnancy.
- Employment law — We hold employers accountable for acts of discrimination, sexual harassment whistleblowers, qui tam, False Claims Acts and retaliation.
- Sexual abuse by doctors, nurses and physician assistants — We hold doctors and hospitals accountable for sex abuse, sexual battery and rapes.
New Orleans injury attorney Glenn McGovern is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He was selected for inclusion in 2009-2012 Louisiana Super Lawyers®. His commitment to the community has helped him obtain a reputation for achieving favorable results and maintaining an ethical practice, reflected by his law firm’s AV-rating under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.* He is Chairman of the Louisiana Association for Justice Civil Rights Section for 2012-2013. (La. Trial Lawyers).
McGovern Cutting Edge Trial Techniques Work To Win Your Case
McGovern has been doing focus groups for himself and others since 1985. McGovern has studied with the leading trial lawyers and jury consultants on new techniques for finding out what are the truly important legal and fact issues to a jury in a jury trial by using jury focus group research. Glenn McGovern is one of the few attorneys who has mastered and can use these newest jury focus group techniques. Glenn McGovern has learned from the top people around the country. With these tools jury case presentation is much more effective leading to better results for the victims of police brutality and improper police procedures. The method are all used in all types of cases besides police procedure cases including automobile and truck crashes/accidents, car crashes/accidents, motorcycle crashes/accidents, sexual harassment cases, whistleblower cases, False Claims Act cases, qui tam cases.
Contact Us Today and Let Us Seek Justice — Call 800-721-3992
Contact our Metairie, Louisiana, law office online 24-hours a day. Initial consultations are free and confidential.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Attorney McGovern Teaches Motorcycle Awareness
- Another Young Motorcycle Rider Killed Due To A Failure To Yield Motorist
- Generations Making the Community Safer
- Draconian Limits On Discovery Coming Soon To A Federal Court Near You!
- The Struggle for Adequate Voir Dire Between Judges and Lawyers
- Client Testimonials