Protection Against Wrongful Conviction
If you or a loved one is serving a prison sentence for wrongful conviction, you know who devastating and hopeless that feeling is. Countless innocent people have been wrongly accused and falsely incarcerated in this country, sometimes for decades because of police and prosecutorial misconduct.
Some of the ways people can be wrongfully convicted include:
- Forensic Science Misconduct
- Unreliable/Limited Science
- False Confessions
- Informant Testimony that is false
- Government Misconduct
- Bad Defense Lawyering
We can help you:
- Obtain compensation under state statutes
- When appropriate, file a civil rights lawsuit against anyone whose misconduct led to your wrongful conviction
- Get you out of prison or reduce your sentence
Time spent in prison is something that you can never get back, but a dedicated civil rights lawyer can help you pursue justice.
Call Glenn McGovern today to protect your civil rights at 800-721-3992.