Have You Or A Loved One Been In A Motorcycle Accident And Need Help To Recover Financially, Medically and From Mental Anguish?
Death or injury from motorcycle accidents is a significant source of pain to the victim and their families. The truth is that often law-enforcement, insurance companies and even prosecuting attorneys treat the motorcycle rider poorly.
Why? A general perception that riders are reckless and somehow “got what they deserved”.
That is why it’s critical that when you need legal help, you call an attorney that rides and understands the prejudice against riders. Glenn McGovern is the best option for riders in Louisiana when they have suffered a motorcycle accident.
Here are the top reasons to chose The Law Office Of Glenn McGovern to represent your motorcycle accident case:
- Glenn rides in motorcycle competitions and knows motorcycles better than most attorneys ever could hope. He lives and breaths motorcycles when he is not practicing law.
- Not only does Glenn ride, but, he too, has been injured in a motorcycle crash. Who better can understand your pain and suffering and dealing with the insurance system than someone who has been through the process from the inside? He knows the challenges of rehab and medical costs incurred as well as the burden on the entire family.
- Glenn has litigated many motorcycle injury trials and knows how to overcome jury bias against riders.
- Glenn developed a unique system of focus groups so that he knows in advance how likely you are to succeed in your case.
- Glenn understands the physics of motorcycles and how it differs from other vehicles and is able to use this knowledge in the courtroom to win cases for his clients.
- Because Glenn is so involved with motorcyclists he is especially tuned in to the problem of un-insured and underinsured accidents. His special knowledge of how to get more benefits for you in these situations is notch above other attorneys
- Glenn understands how bikes work and can find ways where defective motorcycles are the source of an accident. Glenn has experience litigating and winning cases where defective parts in motorcycles were responsible for the accident.
- Glenn has such a passion for injured motorcyclists that he is active in motorcycle rights organizations like ABATE and takes personal interest in helping his clients recover in all phases of motorcycles – financial, physical and mental challenges
- If you are too injured to come to Glenn’s office he will go to see you. No matter where in Louisiana you live, he will come to your place to review your case. Where else will you find a lawyer like this?
- Glenn has handled many difficult motorcycle cases when no one thought he had a chance of winning and in the end pulled out a win for his client. He will battle for you to get the result you need for your health and for your family.
Glenn McGovern is Like You
Glenn knows motorcycles. He has raced. He still races. Glenn McGovern has raced in AMA national competition and NMA national competition in 2004 in the 45 yr. old plus Vet motocross class at Loretta Lynn and in 2005 in the ProSport 250 cc plus class.
He has also held a FIM Competition license and was the first American to enter the FIM World Veterans Motocross 50 plus class at Namur, Belgium and Donington Park, UK in 2007. He has been written about in Racer X. He also competes annually in the WMA World Vet Motocross at Glen Helen.
Motorcycle Cases Require Unique Legal Skills
Motorcycle cases are unique. A lawyer that handles automobile accidents is not necessarily adept at handling motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle cases are especially challenging for many reasons that he understands through his research efforts. Glenn McGovern has even handled motorcycle patent infringement cases. He handles motorcycle accident cases all over the state of Louisiana and has a Cessna aircraft he pilots to trials all over Louisiana.
Facing Insurance Companies On Your Own Can Severely Limit Your Award
Glenn McGovern has handled many difficult motorcycle accident cases. In Louisiana, a motorist only has to carry $15,000 of liability insurance. If you get injured, chances are the motorists may not have enough liability insurance to cover your medical expenses alone much less pay for your injury, suffering, lost wages, surgery, disability, scarring and other damages.
Glenn McGovern has still managed to recover substantial damages by pursuing other claims for defective products that may have contributed to the injury like defectively manufactured taillights that did not meet known safety standards. This resulted in recovery for a motorcyclist where normally there would be little recovery from an uninsured motorist.
At The Law Office Of Glenn McGovern We Don’t Just Settle – We Sue
Glenn McGovern is not afraid to try cases to a jury. Insurers always ask for jury trials to try and prejudice the jury against the motorcyclist. Glenn is expert at combating this tactic. He has lectured and authored many articles on trial techniques. He has obtained multi-million dollar judgment for a motorcyclist whose leg was amputated in an accident in a conservative jurisdiction.
Many motorcycle accidents occur in rural conservative jurisdictions. Handling these trials involves a unique trial technique to be successful. Glenn McGovern has studied and done extensive juror research on these cases and knows how to present them for maximum recovery.
We Know Your Pain
Glenn McGovern has been injured in motorcycle accidents as he has been racing since 1973. He understands the pain and mental anguish of an injury and the challenge of rehabilitation. A doctor has told him his racing days are over, only to come back and compete at the World FIM level and win La. state championships in the Vets class. He is uniquely qualified to know what you are going through after your crash. He has handled motorcycle wrongful death cases.
Glenn McGovern lectured to the national trial lawyers group, the AAJ, American Association for Justice at its annual convention in 2012. He has written extensively for other trial lawyers in the Louisiana trial lawyers association, LAJ, Louisiana Association for Justice in a monthly column.
Before you hire an attorney make sure he is qualified. Ask yourself if you would like to have on your side a person with all ten of Glenn McGovern’s qualifications.
Call us now at at 800-721-3992