New Orleans Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in an accident, through someone else’s negligence or the negligence of some large corporation we can help.
A personal injury accident can throw a life completely off-track. If you have been seriously injured in an accident caused by another person or party’s actions, you are probably facing with physical, emotional, financial, and legal challenges.
- Free case review – we can visit you if you are unable to come to our office
- There is no fee until we win the case for you either through a settlement or trial
- We can often help you cover medical expenses while we are litigating
Attorney Glenn McGovern has more than three decades of experience helping people dealing with the aftermath of a serious accident. He has won multimillion-dollar settlements on behalf of clients injured in a variety of accidents. He represents clients who have been injured in the following:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured car accidents
- 18-wheeler truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites/attacks by dogs
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous product accidents
- Accidents caused by car and truck defects
- Fatal accidents/wrongful death
Our Approach to Personal Injury Cases
At the law office of Glenn C. McGovern, we take a different approach to meeting clients’ needs after a serious accident. We don’t just represent clients — we partner with them to navigate the legal system together. If the insurance company refuses our initial settlement request, we do not hesitate to take the case to trial. The way we see it, our clients’ legal issues are too important to leave in the hands of an insurance company that doesn’t have their best interests in mind.
If you have been seriously injured in a personal injury accident in the New Orleans area, or if you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by negligence, contact a lawyer. We offer a free initial consultation.